1. Irishindians : My wife's genealogy site on her Irish & my Caddo ancestry that includes my Aunt Doris Tonemah's life work of Caddo tribe genealogy.
2. Chase KahWinHut Earles : My oldest son with a BFA & Web Designer experienc display's an extensive site encompassing his award winning pottery, Caddo history & culture, and other art & info.
3. Chad Nish Earles : My younger son's Nishology clothing line site which also features his other art & design work. Chad is a Caddo artist with a Graphic Design degree and professional experience.
4. Elizabeth BahNoos Earles : Elizabeth, my Granddaughter & Chase's daughter, is a budding young potter & artist who does commission sales.
5. Redcorn Pottery : Jeri Redcorn's site of her pottery portfolio, awards, achievements and biography. She singlehandedly revived the tradition of Caddo Pottery.
6. Yonavea : Yonavea's Caddo artist site displays her award winning beadwork, moccasins, belts, bracelets and hatbands.
7. Spiro Mounds Archaeological Center : Only prehistoric American Indian archaeological site in Oklahoma open to public with 12 mounds on 150 acres in northeast corner of state.
8. National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum : Both my older son, Chase, and I have art in current Spiro exhibition- 2/12-5/9/21 and in their permanent collection.
9. Museum of the Red River : My two sons, Chase & Chad, & I are in their Contemporary Caddo Art Exhibition- 3/2-5/23/21
10. 2Sculpt : Source of stone world-wide, tools. equipment, etc.