2. Chase KahWinHut Earles : My oldest son's extensive site encompassing his award winning pottery, Caddo history & culture, and other art & info.
3. Chad Nish Earles : My younger son's Nishology clothing line site which also features his other art & design work. Chad is a Caddo artist with a Graphic Design degree and professional experience.
1. Irishindians : My wife's genealogy site on her Irish & my Caddo ancestry that includes my Aunt Doris Tonemah's life work of Caddo tribe genealogy.
4. Redcorn Pottery : Jeri Redcorn's site of her pottery portfolio, awards, achievements and biography. She singlehandedly revived the tradition of Caddo Pottery.
5. Yonavea : Yonavea's Caddo artist site displays her award winning beadwork, moccasins, belts, bracelets and hatbands.
6. Caddo Legacy : Phil Cross maintains site on Caddo archery, pottery, housing, clothing, songs and dances